domingo, 4 de junho de 2023

Eurobeat mixtapes: Personal favorites - Maharaja Night Hi-NRG Revolution 2



01. Edo - Stranger (Friday Night Version)
02. Mega NRG Man - Dog Eat Dog
03. King Kobra - I Want Your Sex (Dance Mix)
04. Sandy Bee - Ready for My Loving
05. Atrium - Ain't Nobody
06. Victoria - Give Me the Night
07. Groove Twins - Ready for You (Mega NRG Mix)
08. Macho Gang - Dancing
09. De Niro - Out Of Control
10. Go Go Girls - Never Be the Same (Extended Dance Mix)
11. Alexis - Come On Boy
12. Victoria - I Don't Wanna Let You Go
13. Veronica Sales - Take This Time (Dance Mix)
14. Linda Ross - I Got to Feel Your Love
15. Morena - Stop Me
16. Lou Grant - Take Me High All Days (Party Mix)
17. Chester - Laser Game
18. Sophie - Are You Ready to Fly
19. Mike Skanner - What is Love
20. Anika - You're My Life
21. Vanessa - Special Desire
22. Karen - Open Your Eyes
23. Mike Freeman - Miracle
24. Marie Belle - No Choice at Random
25. Lou Grant - I Wanna Be a Winner
26. Danny Keith - Mad Girl
27. Marie Aldridge - Goodbye Romance
28. Veronica Sales - In the Heat of the Night (Dance Mix)
29. Charly - One Love
30. Maggie May - Sunny Love