terça-feira, 25 de julho de 2023

PARAPARA PARADISE Difficulty guide


Even though ironically there is a Para Para video series literally called "Para Para Holy Scripts (Para Para Kyouten)" that were released years before this series, PARAPARA PARADISE is considered, at least by every non-Japanese Paralist, the holy bible of Para Para and is still used by beginners.

It have well-known songs, is still one of if not the best produced Para Para video series, had charismatic dancers and great routines, but this doesn't mean that all of the routines are easy though at least half of them are. So, just because, I decided to rank the level of difficulty of the routines in every official PARAPARA PARADISE video and every video featuring the ParaPara AllStars. I don't know if this will be of any use but I hope so.

I'm one of the people who started with their videos decades ago, and I watched most of these videos an awful lot, the ones I watched the least I might have watched like 7 times. So, I decided to rank it on what I think watching these routines and dancing them myself. But I also have natural ability to dance so I tried to rank everything thinking about how each routine would be to a complete beginner that probably have no previous experience with dance at all, so maybe some routines will have its ranking changed with the time. It's not likely but also not impossible.

Why the uppercase titles and the "song name / artist" thing? Just to keep the 1990s/2000s vibes.

Levels: ★☆☆ / ★★☆ / ★★★

PARAPARA PARADISE
PARAPARA STADIUM presents ALE' JAPAN
SEF MACH vol.1
PARAPARA PARADISE 2
➨ ParaParaParadise & ParaParaParadise 2nd MIX
PARAPARA PARADISE 3
PARAPARA PARADISE 4
➨ PARAPARA PARADISE presents J-EURO PARAPARA
SUPER EUROBEAT presents ayu-ro mix 2 PARAPARA SPECIAL EDITION
PARAPARA PARADISE presents Gotcha! Laugh-kun with ASH
➨ PARAPARA PARADISE 5
➨ PARAPARA PARADISE 6
➨ PARAPARA PARADISE 7