sexta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2024

Neon Heart Vol.1

 
I swear, my intention when making this mixtape wasn't making either one with 41 songs or that lasts 3 hours… I was pre-selecting what I would like to use and when I looked at these songs together I just thought "huh they seem to go well together…"
There's no reason for this to be a mixtape with female artists only besides that even when I tried looking at official compilations 90% of the artists were female or had a female vocalist… Yeah I don't understand it either.
01. Crystal Kay - LOVE or GAME
02. Perfume - Koi wa Zenkeishisei
03. Riho Sayashi - Baby Me
04. hipS Ship - Mitsumeteitai
05. m-flo♥Koda Kumi - simple & lovely
06. Erika Umeda - All for u!
07. AYUSE KOZUE - eyes to eyes
08. La❀Hana no Tami - Shiny
09. Aira Mitsuki - Fantasy Candy
10. citron* - Mafuyu no Sunlight
11. Ayami Mutou - Daydreamin'
12. LinQ - Sakura Kajitsu
13. Sayumi Michishige - Saisei ~Watashi wa Koko ni Iru wa~
14. Kurumi Chronicle - Seventeen
15. SHANADOO - Next Life
16. MiChi - Saturday Night
17. JASMINE - L.I.P.S
18. Ayaka Ikio - Mess Up My Body
19. BoA - LAZER
20. r.o.r/s - Candy Lie
21. MAX - Are You Ready?
22. Saori@destiny - Lost
23. mini - Baby baBy
24. Nana Kitade - Nasty Radio
25. Yui - Primal
26. Meisa Kuroki - Just as I am
27. KOTOKO - I Pray to Stop My Cry
28. Airi Suzuki - Be Your Love
29. Berryz Koubou - Love together!
30. You Kikkawa - Hira Hira Hoshi
31. Mai Nakahara & Ai Shimizu - Venus Panic
32. Up Up Girls - Cherry to Milk
33. Tommy february6 - FAIRY DUST
34. capsule - Love or Lies
35. ravex - Golden LUV (feat. Maki Gotou)
36. TRF - lights and anymore
37. Maeken♂Trance Project - Koi no Maiahi~Chihuahua~Banzai
38. Morning Musume. '16 - Mukidashi de Mukiatte
39. Sweet Vacation - Sexy Girl
40. Shouko Nakagawa - Brilliant Dream -shoko☆planet Mix-
41. Shion Miyawaki - You're Butterfly (MAKAI original mix)