terça-feira, 21 de março de 2023

Sakura I



Spring has just started in the southern hemisphere, and since there are so many songs about this flower, I decided to make a mixtape about it.

I’m going to make mixtapes only with songs that have “Sakura" in the name, not counting songs that use this word in the lyrics because then the mixtapes would be endless… I’m not sure if I'll change my mind later, tho.

01. Megumi Hayashibara - Sakura Saku
02. Chieco Kawabe - Sakura Kiss
03. Kobushi Factory - Sakura Night Fever
04. Arashi - Sakura Sake
05. PASSPO☆ - Sakura Komachi
06. Silent Siren - Sakura Saku Aoi Haru
07. Berryz Koubou - Sakura→Nyuugakushiki
08. Ayumi Hamasaki - SAKURA
09. AKB48 - Sakura no Ki ni Narou
10. Kana Nishino - SAKURA, I love you?
11. DEAN FUJIOKA - Sakura
12. Kie Kitano - Sakura Saku
13. KOTOKO - Sakura no Ame mo Egi no yo
14. Hikaru Utada - SAKURA Drops
15. ClariS - sakura
16. LinQ - Sakura Kajitsu