terça-feira, 21 de março de 2023

Soothing Songs Vol.1



I really love this kind of songs, so I’m making a series with them. These are songs that gives me soothing, calming feelings.

I couldn’t think of a better name, not only because I couldn’t think of anything else, but also because I think it really suits this kind of songs.

01. ASTRO - gemini
02. PENTAGON - It’s Over
03. KINGDOM - Night Air (Acoustic Ver.)
04. TXT - Geoul Sogui Miro
05. Red Velvet - Jangmikkot Hyanggineun Barame Nalligo (Rose Scent Breeze)
06. KARA - Na Neun.. (Ing) (Acoustic ver.)
07. BLΛƆKPIИK - STAY
08. A.C.E - 5STAR (Incompletion)
09. Jin - Moon
10. MOMOLAND - Only one you
11. BUSTERS - Saekomdalkom (Sour Sweet)
12. SUPER JUNIOR - Haebaragi (Sunflower)
13. ITZY - TENNIS (0:0)
14. OH MY GIRL - Gunggeumhan Georyeo